Last Revised: June 13, 2023
Aiola (“Aiola”, “we” or “us”) respects the privacy of the users of its website (“User(s)” or “you”) and is committed to protect the personal information that our Users share with us. We believe that you have a right to know our practices regarding the information we may collect and use about you when you use our primary website at https://aiola.com/ (and its subdomains) (the “Site”). Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal information and how we will treat it.
FOR AVOIDANCE OF DOUBT, YOU HEREBY CONSENT TO THE COLLECTION, PROCESSING, TRANSFER AND USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION. YOU ALSO ACKNOWLEDGE AND CONFIRM THAT YOU ARE NOT REQUIRED TO PROVIDE US WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION AND THAT SUCH INFORMATION IS VOLUNTARILY PROVIDED TO US.
We may collect two types of data and information from our Users:
- Non-identifiable and anonymous information (“Non-personal Information”). We are not aware of the identity of the User from whom we have collected the Non-personal Information. Non- Personal Information is any unconcealed information which does not enable identification of an individual User, and which is available to us while such User is entering and/or using the You may access and browse the Site without disclosing personal information, although, like most websites and online services, we passively collect certain Non-Personal Information from your devices when you access and browse our Site, including: (i) technical information such as the type and version of your device and its operating system, the type of browser, screen resolution, device browser and keyboard language, Wi-Fi connectivity and the type and name of your device and/or browser, etc.; and (ii) behavioral information which may include the User’s click-stream on the Site, the activities of the User on the Site and additional information of a similar nature (collectively, “Technical and Behavioral Information”). We may also use third-party service providers such as Google Analytics, HubSpot and Facebook Pixel to obtain detailed analytics on the device and the User’s behavior on the Site
Please note that we or our third-party service providers will collect such Technical and Behavioral Information by using certain technologies such as cookies.
- Personally identifiable information (“Personal Information”). This information may identify an individual or may be of a private and/or sensitive nature.
2.2.1. Personal Information which is provided voluntarily:
- Communications with Aiola: Personal Information you provide us as part of any communications with Aiola, by any means, including by (i) clicking the “Contact” button from the Site in order to request a demo from us (by clicking the “Contact” button, we will ask you to provide us some or all of the following details: full name, e-mail address, phone number, the name of your organization and a free text message); and (ii) by approaching our customer services or during sales calls (such information may include marketing and communication data that includes your preferences in receiving marketing from us and your communication preferences).
- Personal Information relating to job applicants: you may, at your discretion, use the “Careers” page available in our Site in order to apply to the open positions we publish at the Site (by clicking the relevant open position a window of a new e-mail message, addressing Aiola’s e-mail address, will be opened and as such, you will provide us with some or all of the following: e-mail address, contact details, your CV, your pictures and information relating to your work experience, education, professional certificates obtained, Please note that we may also collect similar data relating to you from public sources, such as publicly available social network pages and public databases.
- Mailing list: you may voluntarily join our mailing list by providing us with your email
2.2.2. Personal Information collected via technology:
- Geolocation data: while using the Site we will access, collect, process, monitor and/or remotely store “geolocation data”, including through the collection of IP addresses and other similar information to determine your location for analytics and security
- Technical and Behavioral Information: to the extent that the Technical and Behavioral Information detailed above under Section 1 will be linked to or associated with a specific individual then such information will be considered as Personal Information.
- Identifiers: we process certain online identifiers, such as Internet Protocol (IP) address, your Unique Device Identifier (UDID), or another unique identifier for security purposes, analytics and in order to provide you with targeted advertising of our products and
- We may cross-reference Personal Information with other Personal Information we have about you and any Non-personal Information connected or linked to or associated with any Personal Information shall be deemed as Personal Information as long as such connection, linkage or association
There are a few main methods that we use in order to collect information:
- We collect information through your entry, access and/or use of the In other words, when you access or use the Site we are aware of your usage of the Site, and may gather, collect and record the information relating to such usage. For example, when you use the Site, we gather your Technical and Behavioral Information.
- We collect information which you provide us voluntarily. For example, we collect Personal Information that you provide via the ”Contact” button on the Site, when you communicate with us or apply for a position at
- We collect information from third parties. Such information may include mailing lists and other information available from public
- We collect information from public sources. We may collect Personal Information relating to you from public sources (i.e. information available on websites associated with you or your company or on social network pages and public databases).
- Non-personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enhance the User’s experience on the Site;
- Create statistical information and learn about the preferences of Users and general trends on the Site; and
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for prevention of
- Personal Information is processed in order to:
- Enable the operation of the Site;
- Ensure that content on the Site is presented in an optimal way for you and for your device (e.g. tablet, mobile phone);
- Contact you by telephone and/or by email with further information relating to our services and/or job positions which you enquired about, or applied for, via the Site;
- Add your contact details to our mailing list for the purposes of sending you information about our products and services by email and through web-browser and/or push You have the right to opt-out of marketing messages at any time by following the instructions in such messages or by contacting us at: [email protected].
- Conduct internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes;
- Anonymize Personal Information to create statistical and aggregative data in order to improve our, and our service providers’, services;
- Respond to your inquiries, requests, comments and suggestions;
- Conduct online surveys to better understand your needs, and how we can modernize, innovate and improve our products and services;
- Keep the Site safe and secured and for prevention of fraud and crime;
- Comply with our legal obligations and in order to be able to protect our rights and legitimate interests, including in order to improve the Site;
- Maintain our data processing records and general administrative purposes;
- Email tracking – we may use tracking technology within the email we may send you in order to improve interactions with you and to better understand whether our emails were opened and read, and such tracking may include capturing the time and date in which you opened our email messages and the type of device you use to open such
5. Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties
- Aiola’s Personnel: Personal Information that we collect and process may be transferred to or accessed by personnel of Aiola for the sole purpose of contact you, enabling the operation of the Site and for HR purposes. Please note that all Aiola’s personnel that will have access
to your Personal Information are under an obligation of strict confidentiality with respect to such Personal Information.
- Service Providers: we may share Personal Information with vendors, commercial software providers, consultants and data processors who perform services on our behalf, including without limitation, companies that provide analysis, messaging services and services which host the Please note that we collect, hold and manage your Personal Information through a third party’s cloud based services, as reasonable for business purposes, which may be located in countries outside of your jurisdiction. For more information regarding our Service Providers, please refer to Section 9 below.
5.1. For avoidance of doubt, Aiola may transfer and disclose Non-personal Information to third parties at its discretion including without limitation for statistical, analytical and research purposes and for customization, developing and improvement of our Site.
Aiola acknowledges you have the right to access, modify and delete your Personal Information which we collect and process, according to the applicable privacy laws. If you wish to access or to correct, amend, or delete Personal Information, please send us an email with adequate details of your request to: [email protected] and we will respond within a reasonable timeframe, but in any event no later than permitted by applicable law.
Note that unless otherwise explicitly specified herein and/or unless you instruct us otherwise, we may retain your Personal Information for as long as reasonably required for the purposes of which such Personal Information was collected, all as permitted under any applicable privacy laws.
Aggregated and/or anonymous information derived from your use of the Services may remain on our servers indefinitely
The Site is intended for Users over the age of eighteen (18). Therefore, Aiola does not intend and does not knowingly collect directly Personal Information from children under the age of eighteen (18) and does not wish to do so. We reserve the right to request proof of age at any stage so that we can verify that minors under the age of eighteen (18) are not using the Site.
- While using the Site we may use third party service providers, who may collect, store and/or process your information, as detailed in this Privacy
- Note, that we collect, hold and/or manage your Personal Information through Aiola’s authorized third parties vendors of certain products or services (such as hosting cloud services) (including, as applicable, their affiliates) solely and limited to providing us with such requested services, and not for any other purposes.
- Such vendors may be located in a country that does not have the same data protection laws as your
- We take appropriate reasonable measures to maintain the security and integrity of our Site and prevent unauthorized access to it or use thereof through generally accepted industry standard technologies and internal procedures.
- Your Personal Information is hosted on servers, which provide advanced strict security standards (both physical and logical).
- Some of the security measures that we employ include, without limitation: highly secure services design and implementation using state of the art encryption and architectures mechanisms, restriction of access to your Personal Information to individuals who need access to it in order to process it on Aiola’s behalf and implementation of a secured permission management and auditing system using specific and proprietary firewall and network access filtering as well as security group
Please note, however, that there are inherent risks in transmission of information over the Internet or other methods of electronic storage and we cannot guarantee that unauthorized access or use will never occur.
- Aiola will comply with applicable law in the event of any breach of the security, confidentiality, or integrity of your Personal Information and will inform you of such breach if required by applicable
- AIOLA SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, HACKING, OR OTHER SECURITY INTRUSIONS OR FAILURE TO STORE OR THE THEFT, DELETION, CORRUPTION, DESTRUCTION, DAMAGE, OR LOSS OF ANY DATA OR INFORMATION.
You hereby agree that we may use your contact details you provided us with (including, without limitation, e-mail address and phone number) for the purpose of providing you commercial and/or non- commercial materials related to our current and/or future products and services. You may withdraw your consent by sending a written notice the following email address: [email protected] or alternatively follow the instructions for removing yourself from the mailing list which are available in the message transmitted to you.
Aiola will retain the Personal Information for as long as we are comfortable that it is accurate and can be relied upon. Personal Information which is no longer required for the purpose for which is was initially collected will be deleted, unless we have a valid justification to retain it which is permitted under applicable law, such as to resolve disputes or comply with our legal obligations.